Fan Art: Batman, TMNT, Ms. Pac-Man line art


I wanted some interesting line art in the background of this site to give it some character. At first I used art that I got from the Internet, but I knew it would look more distinctive if I made the art myself. So here is the Sharpee art featuring Donatello and Batman that I made for the site background.


Donnie is based largely on the NECA TMNT figures, primarily the Raphael figure. Before this, I never realized how useful those NECA figures are for drawing the Turtles.

Batman is in the current Brave and the Bold cartoon style. I didn't follow the cartoon's style to the letter because it's so simplistic and geometric that it wouldn't work with the Donatello drawing. So I took some liberties with the design, but hopefully kept the essence of the B&TB Batman intact.

Finally, here is the line art for the Ms. Pac-Man and ghosts you see in the background. Also shown here is Q-Bert, who I didn't include because his style conflicted with the others.


DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.