Feb. Poll - The Best Fries, and Jan. Results

This month's poll tries to resolve the age-old debate: Which fast food joint has the best french fries? I tried to include all the major chains, but since I'm on the east coast, I apologize in advance if I forgot anything significant on the west coast.


Here are the results of January's poll:

Which style of Masters of the Universe toys do you prefer?
2002 Line: 2 (11%)
MOTU Classic: 13 (72%)
Both are great!: 3 (16%)
Both suck!: 0 (0%)

Total: 18

It looks like MOTU Classic ran away with the poll! And no one picked "Both suck". I guess we have a lot of MOTU fans visiting this blog!

DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.