Dork Dimension Redesigned... Again

I've never really been pleased with the design of the Dork Dimension. The first design was amateurish (at best) and the second didn't really mesh with the theme I was trying to set up. So, I took yet another whack at a redesign, and here it is! I rejected the previous metallic theme in favor of this hyperspace one, which is more in-line with the intergalactic flavor I would like the site to have. I hope you like it! I haven't determined yet whether or not the backgrounds of the content and sidebar make the text too hard to read. I'll have to sleep on it.


If you'd like to check out Dork Dimension designs from yesterday, click here. Man, that first one is kind of embarrassing.

DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.