Toy Pix: Nillin Scar Pheyden

This Scar Pheyden was available for a very limited time in the Warp Zone of the Onell Store. I was lucky enough to chance upon the site at the right time, and quickly snatched one up. I love the concept: Pheyden's battle damaged, but he's battle damaged with attitude. It's like Phanost gave him this scar years ago and he's just been waiting for payback.



Speaking of Phanost, the figure also comes with a spare Phanost head, which might be my favorite Glyos sculpt yet. I wish I bought two so that I could display both heads at once.

It seems like Pheyden got in a little scrape with a giant ape looking to add some more battle damage!

DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.