Toy Pix: Jason's He-Man and TMNT Display



My friend Jason has a pretty sweet He-Man collection, so I thought I'd show his display in this episode of Toy Pix!  He dedicated a shelf to all the good guys in the vintage MOTU line. I like the dramatic lighting he uses for his displays. Fortunately Mekaneck, my most hated MOTU figure, is hidden in this shot behind He-Man. I don't think Jason included the movie figures but they don't count anyway, right?



He also has a sweet Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles display, featuring the most recognizable characters from the classic TMNT cartoon. Of note is the 1994 April O'Neil, which is probably the best representation of the character from the vintage line... besides, of course, April the Ninja Newscaster. ;)

DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.