Fan Art: Armodoc Wallpaper, UPDATED with More Colorways!



I'm among the poor shmucks in the Eastern United States who's currently buried under a few feet of snow. Realizing that I'm not going anywhere for a while (not even to the theaters to see Avatar, but stay tuned for my review early next week), I decided I'd whip up a new desktop wallpaper featuring my favorite Glyos character: Armodoc!

I like my Armodocs monochromatic, so that's why he's all-pink. But the color layers are separate, so I should be able to easily change him if there's another colorway that I prefer in the future, like the recent purple/black and GITD colorways. The background is a picture from the Hubble Space Telescope that was turned into Hyperspace by choosing Filter, Blur, Radial Blur, Zoom in Photoshop.

UPDATE 12/21/2009: Here are a couple more colorways suggested by members of the Glyos forum over at OctoberToys.com. I have to say that I like the silver one best. Enjoy!


DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.