Fan Art: KISS Meets the Turduckendon



Merry Christmas, gang! I thought it would be fun to post my entry for last year's Little Rubber Guys Holiday Fan Art Challenge. For this challenge, I wanted to branch out of the Little Rubber Guys motif and do a movie poster for a KISS holiday special! KISS must battle a holiday-themed kaiju, the Turduckendon, which is a mutant chicken genetically combined inside a mutant duck, the result of which was then genetically combined inside a mutant turkey.

I really dig the turducken concept, so I suspect I'll revisit the Turduckendon at some point in the future. Maybe in order to fight the unstoppable force of the creature, KISS must construct a force equally as indestructable: the Mecha-Turduckendon!

DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.