Toy Pix: Glyos Haul, Part 2 - Classified Scar Pheyden and Hybrid Sarvos MK II



Let's take a gander at the second part of my Glyos shipment: Classified Scar Pheyden and Hybrid Sarvos MK II!



I'm such a sucker for battle-damaged Pheydens, so Classified is my third Scar Pheyden figure. I really dig the all-black color scheme. My favorite is still Standard Scar Pheyden (the grey armored, blue-headed dude), but this one is pretty awesome too.



And this is my very first Sarvos figure! I love the light blue/grey color scheme, which I like to think of as the "hero" colorway.



The packaging is the same for both figures (except the card is flipped). The 8-bit inspired illustrations are awesome!

DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.