Toy Pix: Pac-Man Squeak Toy (Gabriel)



I picked up this Pac-Man squeak toy at a flea market years ago, but I admit I know next to nothing about him. He's date-stamped 1982 and the company that made him was Gabriel... but that's it. Were there others in this line? Maybe there was also a squeaky Ms. Pac Man chasing squeaky ghosts? Who knows?




But I do know that this guy is all kinds of cool for Pac fanatics like me. He has a distinctive Pac-Man sculpt, but just so you know for sure that this is official Pac product, there's the Pac-Man logo on the back. The bottom provides the location for Gabriel Ind. as Hagerstown Md.  Check out the pics for more!






Pac-Man combines with Armodoc to create the ominous ARMOPAC!

DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.