Toy Pix: Glyos Custom Corps III, Chaos Invasion


My much-anticipated Glyos Custom Corps figure arrived today, and as soon as I ripped open the baggie, I started snapping pictures! I'm still kind of a Glyos noob, but I think the concept behind the Custom Corps is that the figures are unique customs cranked out by Matt and his cronies. Mine happens to be this weird cetacean-looking dude with an ivory head and clear green armor.





I love the head sculpt... I'll buy as many colorways of that guy as Matt can make. And although the armor is clear plastic, it has a nice finish to give it a nice gloss. The total package just looks great.


He also came with three Phanost heads: clear green, clear rust, and clear pink. Strangely enough, the pink is my fav, although I'm not sure that hue goes with any of my Glyos bodies.

DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.