Toy Pix: War Machine Burger King Kid's Meal Toy


I really dig the robot suits from the new Iron Man movie, but I haven't been impressed enough with the figures I've seen so far to warrant a purchase. However, my wife and I were in Burger King today which features Kid's Meals with Iron Man 2 toys, so I decided to pick one up on a whim.

By the way, my dinner entree was the Smoky Cheddar Steakhouse XT burger. The burger meat in particular was pretty good, but it included BBQ sauce... and BBQ sauce just doesn't do it for me with burgers. The taste is too strong and it conflicts with the taste of the meat. Besides, the ratio of meat to bun to condiments was a bit too heavy on the meat side. Final verdict? Just get a Whopper. That's what you want anyway, isn't it?


Anyway, back to this Iron Man 2 War Machine figure. The sculpt isn't that bad, but he only features two POAs at the shoulders so he doesn't quite fit all of my action figure requirements. He comes with a handle that you can attach to War Machine's back. Presumably, this is so that you can simulate flying and landing, but the handle's operation is largely nonsensical. Still, he's kind of a groovy figure for what he is, and his articulation lets him play a great prisoner.

DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.