Toy Pix: Clawshine


As per the custom, Marty (TGB Customs) sent me a couple of samples for my work in designing the header card art for his Clawshine release (sculpted by Jason Frailey). The figures look incredible in person, so I thought I'd snap a few shots of them. The clear plastic is so clear that I had to play with directional lighting in order to get the details to stand out.


Front shots above, and back shots below. Jason really captured the look of the figure perfectly.


And here's Clawshine playing with his other TGB Customs buddies, Infection Pheyden on the left and Gobon Snatcher on the right.


Marty probably has a few Clawshines left, so head on over to his blog to order yours!

DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.