Toy Pix: Glyos Henshin Wave 2: Cosmic Wave Excellis and Echo Morph


For my efforts in creating the Infection Wave 2 triptych, Matt was cool enough to send me a few samples of his new Glyos wave: Henshin Part 2! He sent along not only a blue Cosmic Wave Excellis and red Echo Morph, but also their corresponding Axis Joints.


I was surprised at how much I love the Axis Joints. It takes some playing around to find out the configuration that's the coolest on the figure, but once you do, the extra mobility really adds a lot of personality and dynamism to the figures' gestures. And I suspect that the more Axis Joints you get, the cooler the poses your Glyos figures can pull off. Let's check out a few below.


I'm a huge fan of the figures made in that cool swirly metallic plastic, so I was sure to order a couple sets of silver Axis Joints and Phase Arm Sets to customize my silver Gobon and Echo Morph Pheyden. As soon as I get them, I'll post pics. Stay tuned!

DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.