Dork Dimension Version 4.0

As you've likely noticed, I've implemented a new design for the Dork Dimension! It's been almost two years since the last redesign, and for a person who really digs web design like me, that's an eternity. The inspiration came from a logo that I created for the Dork Dimension: Year Two article. I really liked the three-dimensionality of that logo, so I made a similar one for this redesign. The theme is a computerized one, with blocky computer terminal text and scan lines. I'll likely be tweaking the design a bit over the next few weeks, so don't be surprised if you notice a slight adjustment here and there. And if you're feeling nostalgic, take a look at Dork Dimension designs of yesteryear!

If you notice anything awry, please let me know!

DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.