Toy Pix: Chuck E. Cheese Mini-Figure



After my recent article about Chuck E. Cheese and its tokens, I got a little nostalgic. Tokens are awesome and all, but I wanted to express my nostalgia by picking up something more in-line with my toy interests. There were a number of plush toys produced as prizes for the restaurants, but I avoid collecting old plush toys at all costs. There's something about an old plush toy that's gross, like its stuffing has absorbed all the grime and snot and drool from its previous owner. No stuffed animals for me. But there was a line of PVC figures and hey, you can't go wrong with mini-figures. Let's start with the main mouse himself, Chuck E. Cheese!

This design represents my Chuck E. Cheese, the derby-wearing stage performer from the 80's instead of the "extreme sports" persona that Chuck adopted in the mid 90's. Unfortunately, there are only a handful of PVC figures related to the good old days of Chuck E. Cheese, but there are just enough to fill up a band of 5 singers: Chuck, Jasper T. Jowls, Mr. Munch, Helen Henny, and Pasqually. It's not quite the same as collecting the full-scale robo-band, but it will have to do.

Pics


DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.