Dork Dimension Games: Bugs of the Dead for the iPad


My first game is now available for download in the Apple store: Bugs of the Dead for the iPad! In Bugs of the Dead, you play Clod, a zombie who just can't keep bugs from eating his decaying flesh. Squish the bugs before the health meter runs out. Hit a bunch of bugs in a row to build up your multiplier for a high score. But don't squish the purple stink bugs! They'll reset the multiplier and increase Clod's decay.

I hope you dig the game! And please rate it in iTunes after you play. Now get squishin'!



Sound Issues: Of course as soon as I submit the app to the App Store I found a "bug" (har har). If you have problems hearing the bug splatters, go to Settings > Sounds, and increase the Ringer and Alerts bar. I've already posted a fix for that problem to the App Store, so it will be available for update as soon as it's approved.

Problems? Feel free to shoot me an email at dorkdimension@gmail.com.

DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.