Toy Pix: The Purple Posse - Transformers Classics Megatron, Syclowave, Ooze Scoopin' Donnie, Neo Nebula Armorvor, Geronimo


I usually keep my most recent toy purchases displayed prominently on my computer desk so I can appreciate them for a while before they're banished to the display shelf (or worse, tossed into the storage bins). It just so happens that two of my newest figures were Glyos Syclowave and Ooze Scoopin' Donnie... two figures that usually would never be displayed together, but since they were on my computer desk, I chanced to notice that they were pretty well color-coordinated. Given the fun I had with the red action figures pic that accompanied the post about Microman Robotman Ace, I thought I'd go back to that idea with this Purple Posse featuring Transformers Classics Megatron, Glyos Syclowave, Ooze Scoopin' Donnie, Neo Nebula Armorvor, and purple MUSCLE #184, Geronimo. Click through for detail pics of each figure!

Transformers Classics Megatron



Syclowave



Ooze Scoopin' Donnie



Neo Nebula Armorvor



Geronimo (M.U.S.C.L.E. #184)


DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.