Dork Dimension v5


As you've probably noticed, I've been playing around with the site design. Unfortunately I had a falling-out with my previous template... for some reason, the site started going bonkers on some devices! Considering how heavily customized that template was, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. It was only a matter of time before something broke. I've been itching to redesign the site anyway so this was a great reason to start. But this time I decided to work within Blogger's formatting tools rather than reverse-engineering the HTML to force it to conform to a precise vision. Anyway, this is the result! There's stuff about it that I like and there's stuff that I hate, so I'll be playing around with it in the next few weeks to iron everything out. Hope you dig it! And if not, you can always relive the Dork Dimension designs of yesteryear!

DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.