Toy Pix: Mordles Underworld Edition



Speaking of new colorways, I also wanted to cover one of the latest Mordle releases today: the Underworld Edition! This one is especially cool to me because I requested it when Doc Kent asked the Club Mordle members for suggestions. Who knows if I really was the impetus for making this colorway happen, but I’d like to think I was. It’s my favorite Glyos colorway and I wish I had gone a little more nuts on the Hades Force wave and picked up more of its figures. Regardless, it’s great to compliment those figures that I have with these awesome Mordles! Click through to check them out, and head over to the Toyfinity Store to order yours!








Left: Underworld and vintage Mordles. Right: Underworld Mordles with Hades Force Glyos figures.

DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.