Dork Dimension Meets Dr. Sci Fi!


Hey, my first podcast appearance! On the latest episode of the The Dr. Sci Fi Show, I talk with the good doctor about a subject near and dear to my heart: Playmates Star Trek figures! It was a lot of fun to explore the coolness of the Playmates Trek line, a line that I think doesn't get the coverage it deserves. It's always weird to hear myself talking, though... for some reason I imagine that I have a dynamic and interesting voice like George Clooney, but in reality my voice is more like Lewis from Revenge of the Nerds. But let's not loose sight of what's important here: Playmates Star Trek! Take it away, Doc! And be sure to check out more cool toy-related podcasts over at DrSciFi.com!

And for Dr. Sci Fi fans coming here looking for Star Trek stuff, you can check out...


...as well as my Star Trek toy reviews and toy tributes! Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.