Dork Dimension on Twitter! Again...


As you might have noticed, the Dork Dimension is now on Twitter! Or, I guess I should say, it’s back on Twitter.

I had an account a few years ago but I got rid of it because it just wasn't working with me. Regardless, it seems like this is the way people communicate and consume information these days, so I need to get with the times. (To be honest, I get more traffic from Facebook, but that’s not a Pandora’s box I want to open right now.) I admit that Twitter is much more interesting than my RSS feed reader, so maybe that’s why Google Reader tanked. Anyway, please follow @DorkDimension and let’s see where it takes us!

DISCLAIMER: All items reviewed on Dork Dimension were purchased by the reviewer unless otherwise noted. The opinions expressed on Dork Dimension are solely those of the author and are presented for entertainment purposes only.